Vocabulary Mathematics & Focus Writing এর কৌশল। Vocabulary, Mathematics & Focus Writing নিয়ে BD Study Corner এর পক্ষ থেকে Hemal Jamil Hasan এর একটা লেখা আপনাদের সাথে Share করলাম। একটু মনোযোগ দিয়ে পড়েন আশা করি উপকৃত হবেন। ভাল লাগলে নিজের টাইমলাইনে Share করে অন্যদের জানার সুযোগ করে দিন।
To increase vocabulary stock you can read the following books:
– ‘Words For Bank Jobs’ Coordinated By Hemal Jamil Hasan Download Now
– ‘BCB 280 High-Frequency Exam Vocabulary’ By Hemal Jamil Hasan Download Now
– Pacific Publication’s Synonyms/Antonyms
– ‘Word Treasure’ By Deb Kumar Chatterjee
– ‘Gre Vocabulary Solution 2.00/3.00’
– ‘Saifur’s Student Vocabulary’
At first, You have to start with any one of these books. You shouldn’t take the pressure of memorizing but read like reading a book of an interesting story. During the reading, If you find an unknown word, make a circle putting the word inside it with a red color pen. In this way, you have to make a circle for all the unknown words. It is usual that in a synonym based book, there is a word for 5-10 times because one word is a synonym for many other words. As You Make Circle with a red color pen for 5-10 times, the word very familiar to you. And when you complete 4-5 books in this way, there will be a great change in your vocabulary stock.
Do you hear the name of ‘BD Study Corner’? The same name has a group also on Facebook. It is an Online-based website and I think it is the best education site in Bangladesh for BCS & bank job preparation. If you have a smartphone or PC with an internet connection, you can learn many words gradually from this site by reading the E2B category actually The Daily Star Editorial. In this site, you can give an exam of banking questions. When you give the exam, you have to see the result & realize your preparation.
This technique is very effective as well as very difficult for regular practice. You have to select one or two days of a week when you work on 10 previous bank questionnaires. At first, you have to write all the unknown words of 10 questionnaires. Secondly, select a minimum of 1 known + 3 unknown synonyms from your mobile dictionary for every unknown base word. At last, make a word file by typing all the base words with synonyms. In this process, when you select some synonyms among many, you have to read all the given synonyms carefully. That when you write 4 synonyms, you have to see again these words. And when you typing you have seen the same words many times. In this way, you become familiar with all the words. One point you can consider that you get higher benefits from your own file that any published book or file made by others.
For Bank Questions: Visit
You can learn vocabulary from your soundings. When you travel, you see many words used in the banner, poster, shop’s name, place’s name, billboards, etc. If there are any unknown words, try to know the exact meaning from the Internet or mobile dictionary. Again, if you find any Bangla words and you don’t know the appropriate English word of this word, try to know this through google translate.
Usually, you pass your leisure time watching TV, listening to music, reading newspapers, articles, etc. From these sources, you can learn vocabulary. You can also get benefit from reciting religious holy books in English. At last use, your newly learned words in your conversation, SMS Facebook status, etc.
For a better understanding of Math Problem, You should consider followings:
1. English Grammar
2. Math Glossary
A Passage To The English Language, English For Competitive Exams
Google Typing ‘Math Glossary PDF’
factor, integer, denominator, LCM, GCD, tenths, thousandths, exponent, subtract, absolute value, median, mode, standard deviation, mutually exclusive, factorial, permutation, coefficient, polynomial, quadratic, domain, vertical angles, convex, quadrilateral, pentagon, hexagon, perpendicular, perimeter, equilateral, isosceles, hypotenuse, altitude, parallelogram, trapezoid, chord, circumference, tangent, inscribed, circumscribed, vertex, parabola, etc.
Professor’s Bankers’ Recruitment Text (Math Chapter)
Nova’s GRE Math Bible
– Problems on Trains
– Time and Distance
– Height and Distance
– Time and Work
– Simple Interest
– Compound Interest
– Profit and Loss
– Problems on Ages
– Volume and Surface Area
– Permutation and Combination
– Numbers Problems on Numbers
– Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
– Decimal Fraction
– Square Root and Cube Root
– Surds and Indices
– Ratio and Proportion
– Chain Rule
– Pipes and Cistern
– Boats and Streams
– Allegation or Mixture
– Races and Games
– Stocks and Shares
– True Discount
– Banker’s Discount
– Odd Man Out and Series
Most Important For Written Math:
– Interest (simple interest, compound interest)
– Work (Time, Number of workers, etc.)
– Profit/Loss, Cost price, Sale price, etc.
– Partnership (Distribution, Ratio of investment, the ratio of income, etc.)
All Math Topic you can see on our website in ‘Preparation> Mathematics’ Menu.
Self Practice ⇒ For this you can visit
Real Group Practice (Friends)
Virtual Group Practice (BD Study Corner)
Mathematics Capability is very much important to be qualified in a bank job exam. You can answer the questions of English, Bangla, GK within a given time but for mathematics, the allotted time is not enough to solve all the problems. So if you aren’t good enough at math, you will suffer surely. Many of you want to know the names of some books so that you will get common. If you really want so, you are wrong. Because common questions are common to others. It doesn’t give any extra benefit. You must agree with me that the math solution depends on logic, not on any guidebook. To be logical you have to practice more and more. you have to develop your basic in mathematics. I can say confidently that without developing your basics if you see all the math solutions from all the popular books, you will surely make mistakes in Exam Hall. To improve your basic, you can consider the following:
– You have to think about more alternatives to solutions. You can practice a trial & error basis and choose the best alternative.
– Don’t give emphasis on quantity. Within a given period of time, you should try how can math be solved in many ways rather than solving 10-20 math within that time.
– Don’t be too dependent on others or guidebooks. At first, try yourself so that your brain can get the opportunity to work.
– Besides self-practice, try to study with a group. Before going to the exam hall, practice through a minimum competition. Try to find out who can answer first, whose answer is more appropriate. This kind of group study makes you more competent.
– For MCQ Exam, consider the first solution as the correct one. There is no need to recheck the answer. Because it kills the opportunity to solve another problem.
– Try to solve without a calculator. After some periods you feel more comfortable to solve without a calculator.
You Can Use Daily English Newspapers and ‘Free Hand Writing For Bank Job’ by Hemal Jamiul Hasan as the sources of information and consider the following issues:
In the exam hall, you will be given a limited time or limited space for writing. So, there is no need to memories a big essay. You can only remember some points about the related topics.
For Example: [আরও পড়ুনঃ Bank Focus Writing এর টেকনিক ]
If the given essay topic is ‘Traffic Jam in Dhaka City’, I think it is very easy to write about traffic jams because more or less we all have experience of it. But to cut a good figure or justify your writing you can add the following sentence: ‘A city must have a minimum 25% of its area as a road but for Dhaka city, it is only 8%. Even all kinds of vehicles can pass only through 2%.’ This short information can help you to make your writing more effective. Or if the essay topics are ‘Violence against Women’, you can use the information that 91.3% of girls/women are victims of eve-teasing at least once or around 42% of women are victims of physical violence by their husband.
So it is a matter of remembering one or two important points to make your writing more strong but not memorizing all kinds of information.
Correlation among Different Topics:
The name of the essay does not matter, there are strong correlations among various topics. If you have updated information about some major topics, you can write very well whether the name of topics is common or not….
For example: If you know some information about RMG Sector, you can use it in:
1. RMG in Bangladesh
2. Women empowerment in Bangladesh
3. Economic growth/conditions of Bangladesh
4. Rana plaza tragedy
5. Workers’ safety in Bangladesh
7. Contribution of export to the economy
8. Branding Bangladesh
9. Cheap Labour
10. How can you develop the RMG sector
Or if you know about the GDP (size of GDP, GDP Growth, Per Capita GDP Investment to GDP ratio, Contribution of various sectors to GDP, etc.), you can use it in:
1. Economic Challenges
2. Steps towards Middle Income Country
3. Vision 2021
4. Investment Environment
6. Contribution or Problems of Industry, Services & Agriculture sectors.
7. Economic Slowdown
8. Achievement of Bangladesh
9. Budget Analysis
10. Sustainable development of Bangladesh etc.
Or If you have some information about Mobile Banking, you can use it in:
1. Mobile Banking
2. Financial Inclusion
3. Digital Bangladesh
4. Contribution of the Telecommunications sector
5. Role of the Banking sector
6. Achievement of Bangladesh
7. Employment Opportunities etc.
Now, you have to develop your common sense to use the information at the right place….
Common Problems:[আরও পড়ুনঃ বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংকের AD পরীক্ষায় করণীয় ও বর্জনীয় ]
1. Lacking Good Governance
2. Political Instability
3. Global recession
5. Unemployment problem
6. High-interest rate
7. Backdated Revenue Collection Policy
8. Inadequate Infrastructure
9. Load Shedding
10. Lack of power supply
11. Traffic jam
12. Inadequate Telecommunication
13. Weak Monitoring & Controlling
15. Lack of Governmental Incentive
17. Awkward leadership
18. Foreign Policy
19. Lack of Deep Seaport
1. Greenhouse Effect
2. Population Problem
3. River Filling Up
3. Waste and Garbage of Factories
4. Air Pollution
5. Water Pollution
7. Unplanned Urbanization
8. Fragmentation of Land
9. Natural Calamity
10. Toxic Preservative
11. Chemical Fertilizer
12. Inadequate Drainage System
13. Noise Pollution
3. Lack of Awareness
5. Lack of ethics
6. Lack of perseverance
1. Student Politics
2. Eve teasing
Common Positive Sides: [আরও পড়ুনঃ Bangladesh Bank AD (General): স্বল্প সময়ে প্রস্তুতি ]
1. Continuous 6%+ GDP Growth
2. 16 million population
3. Power of Youth
5. Financial Inclusion
6. RMG Sector
7. Natural Beauty
8. Women Empowerment
9. Primary Education
10. Digital Bangladesh
11. Geographical Location
13. Foreign Reserve
14. Blue Economy
15. Controlled Inflation
17. Private Sector
20. MDGs Achievement
22. Services Sector
1. Good Governance
2. Political Stability
3. Enforcement of Law
4. Higher Education
6. Private Sector Investment
7. Better Business Environment
8. Development Friendly Tax Rate, Interest Rate etc.
9. Sufficient Infrastructure
10. Zero Tolerance for Corruption
11. Increase of Awareness
12. Social Business
14. Stop of Yellow Journalism
15. Unity of Nations
16. Effective Diplomacy
17. Friendship with Neighbor Countries
19. Research & Innovation