Education System in Bangladesh Should Emphasize on Entrepreneurship Rather than Employment [BREB AD (General) 2019]
Educated youths as well as dropouts from high schools or colleges are found interested to equip themselves with entrepreneurship knowledge and skill, viewing it as a lucrative career alternative. As a result, intervention in the form of entrepreneurship education and training has become a common scenario in almost all countries, developed or developing (Life Science Journal, 2014). Bangladesh economy is growing steadily and it requires a highly skilled labor force equipped with the necessary technical and professional expertise Without entrepreneurship development, it is really challenge to generate new employments for unemployed people. It is a good time to make this generation visionary facilitating and involving them more and more in innovative and entrepreneurial initiatives.
Importance of Entrepreneurial Education:
1. Emphasizing on entrepreneurship in education system will create an enterprising mindset and skills in the context of establishment of a new venture.
2. Entrepreneurial education system is amicable for developing and growing an existing business venture or designing an entrepreneurial organization.
3. Entrepreneurial education outfits students with the additional knowledge, capabilities and attributes which are essential to utilize these abilities in the context of establishment of a new business.
4. The enterprise and entrepreneurial education can provide highly engaging learning opportunities, particularly when related to the program of study selected by the student; developing enterprising abilities can enrich both students’ educational experience and future prospects of their career, especially within micro and small enterprise.
Process of Entrepreneurial Education:
According to Enterprise Competitiveness Institute (ECT), the process of the entrepreneurial education system can be promoted as below:
1. Publishing educational books, textbooks, newsletters, articles, white papers, and other public interest materials to increase awareness and understanding of entrepreneurship;
2. Developing and leading formal instructional and other educational alliances with our Community Partners and Business Supporters;
3. Providing our Global Entrepreneurship Online Program and other advisory services to the general public worldwide as an educational service;
4. Producing and leading online courses, public discussion groups, forums, panels, guest lectures, radio programs, and another educational workshop.
It is high time to make this generation visionary, facilitating and involving them more and more in innovative and entrepreneurial initiatives. These initiatives will in turn generate more employments for the economy. In this context, the Government of Bangladesh formulated different education commissions and education policies with different plans and motives from time to time. These commissions and policies put emphasis on various aspects of the education system including entrepreneurship.
Education System in Bangladesh Should Emphasize on Entrepreneurship Rather than Employment আরও পড়ুনঃ
- ১০তম থেকে ৪২তম বিসিএস একসাথে।
- Janata Bank Officer Cash Preli Question Solution 2020
- নোবেল পুরস্কার ২০২০ | Nobel Prize 2020 A to Z
- All Question Taken By Arts Faculty
- All Question Taken By AUST